God is working through M-DAT to help pass missions onto the next generation and meaningfully involve believers in the Great Commission! We are an innovative ministry that develops and operates practical websites that help people take their next step in missions involvement.
M-DAT brings people and missions together using internet technology.
Our vision is that every believer desiring growth in mission involvement would obtain the practical assistance necessary to realize significant, life long involvement in the Great Commission.
Learn More About M-DAT's Vision
1. We value the lordship of Christ.
2. We value mobilization using internet technology.
3. We value informed decision-making.
4. We value collaboration.
5. We value excellence in service.
6. We value open and honest communication.
7. We value health (relational, organizational).
- Helps believers step forward in mission involvement.
- Multiplies the number of missionaries.
- Increases missions giving and prayer.
- Passes missions to the next generation.
M-DAT was founded March 31, 2000 by father and son team, David and Peter Armstrong. It grew from a vision to work with mission organizations to see a cooperative resource come together that would enable people to connect with mission opportunities quickly.
Board of Directors
Greg Fletcher :: President
Pioneers, Church Partnership Facilitator
Don Davis :: Treasurer
Co-founder & Director of House2Harvest
Lisa Freyenberger :: Secretary
USCWM Perspectives Study Program, Program Director
OM USA, Vice President of Mobilization
M-DAT, Co-founder & Director of Operations
Board of Reference
Dr. Ron Blue
CAM Int'l, Former President
DTS Dept. of World Missions, Former Chairman
Run with a Vision, Co-author